Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Night Duty Managers (Registered Nurses) RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Suitably qualified and experienced nursing professionals to ensure the provision of customer-focussed management of wards and hospital activities, facilities and resources at night, , fulfilling the role of the nursing manager of the hospital.
• All nursing staff on night duty will report directly to the night supervisor for all nursing functions and incidents. Qualification Required & Experience JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
• Degree/Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (a critical care qualification would be an advantage)
• At least 1 years’ experience in a private hospital setting as a senior Registered Nurse.
• Understanding of legislation and regulations relating to healthcare and the nursing profession
• Organised and able to work well under pressure
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills
• Flexible Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021