MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing solutions in West Africa. Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
The NOC Support Engineer is responsible for the first line network monitoring, surveillance and fault management support on the elements and components of the Main One network, using various network management and trouble ticketing systems.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bsc/HND/Diploma in Telecoms/Computer/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a NOC Support role
• Familiar with NOC processes & procedures
• Basic SDH
• Basic Telecoms
• MS Office applications
• Ability to use initiative to tackle a broad range of problems, while still following procedures and processes.
• Strong diagnostic, analysis and problem resolution skills with a flexible approach to problem solving.
• Able to work well within a busy team and handle a wide range of issues.
• Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritisation of workload.
• Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
• Ability to assess, prioritise faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
How To Apply For The Job
Attractive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment, and challenging career prospects await the successful candidates.
To apply, please email your curriculum vitae to:-
• Ensure you indicate YOUR NAME AND THE POSITION
you are applying for in the Subject line of the email.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
11 December, 2015