Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Nursing Unit Managers (SNO) (GENERAL, CASUALTY, MATERNITY, PAEDIATRICS, CATH LAB) SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the operational, clinical and financial management of the allocated nursing unit on a 24-hour basis. Qualification Required & Experience JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree/Diploma in General Nursing
• Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
• At least 2 years’ experience in a private hospital setting (not obligatory but preferred)
• Minimum 2 years proven leadership and management experience in the relevant clinical environment.
• Computer literacy
• Understanding of legislation and regulations relating to healthcare and the nursing profession Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021