• Perform a wide range of human resources functions.
• Coordinate recruiting, hiring and training of employees.
• Help plan programs and processes designed to improve employee welfare.
• Coordinate payroll, maintain vital employee records and ensure the smooth operation of the HR department
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Diploma in any field
• Minimum 1 year of work experience
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to:
indicating the job title on the subject line of the email
03 December, 2021