• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
• Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a diploma is required.
• 3 years work experience is needed.
• Applicants must have good typing skills. Salary:
GH 800 - 1000 Location:
Spintex How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
14 February, 2019