• Overseeing general office operation.
• Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
• Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
• Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
• Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
• Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
• Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
• Creating presentations and other management-level reports. Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in relevant field and must be Computer Literate. Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 July, 2020