Our client is a renowned multinational company and major player in various sectors in selected African and Asian countries. Our client is currently in the process of expanding its operations and is seeking to engage globally minded and experienced individuals with successful track record in the specific fields to manage the affairs of the company. Job Purpose:
• The Office Manager will provide both clerical and administrative support to the secretariat, professionals within the Association; either as part of a team or individually.
• The Office Manager plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of Organisation.
• The Office Manager will be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks and, in some cases, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff or national service personnel. The role of the Office Manager may also include many of the following:
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases; devising and maintaining office systems; booking rooms and conference facilities;
• Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases; liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts; ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment; sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post; arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts;
• Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation; organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information; photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues; and assisting arranging in-house and external events Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
PLEASE SEND ALL DETAILS AND CURRENT CVs, with copies of relevant documents (certificates, transcripts etc. as well as email address and mobile phone numbers) to: The C.E.O. KEKJASON Ghana Limited P. O. Box GPO 3126 Accra
Or By Email: [email protected]
OR [email protected]
• Please indicate clearly the job titles for which you apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• You can also make enquiries on +233 20 7000 171 Closing Date:
28 January, 2016