Africabets is operated by Africabets.com Ghana Limited; a limited liability company duly registered in Ghana and has been licensed by the Gaming Commission of Ghana.
Africabets is a well-established service provider for online sports betting in Ghana and the rest of Africa in the shortest possible time. We offer a wide range of sports betting as well as an online casino experience to our customers. Job Title:
Online Marketer Responsibilities/ Duties: Summary:
The role an ONLINE MARKETER is to create new and innovative marketing strategies which strengthen the market position of a product using online media. Major responsibilities of the job include ensuring that the company's website is user-friendly and that traffic is increasing. Online Marketer have the following responsibilities:
• The Online Marketer is required to combine their efforts with other areas such as technical support, creative services, and sales in order to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
• He/she is responsible for the use of marketing strategies on internet and mobile devices.
• He/ she should have the ability to manage all social media handles of the company be it Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, by publishing new content and news related to our business on daily basis in order to obtain new clients. The Online Marketer should be ready and willing to perform the following tasks:
• Creating and sending email campaigns.
• Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
• Updating social media profiles.
• Advising about new trends.
• Managing the development and launch of display advertisements. Qualification Required & Experience Requirement/ Who can Apply:
• Male or female, of sound mind and a professional.
• Excellent knowledge in online marketing with a proven track record of attracting larger target markets to your products and services.
• Total understanding of Internet Marketing behaviour.
• Have a fair idea of web designing and also the ability to merge other social media platforms on websites.
• Be a creative writer, innovative with some basics in proofreading. Salary/ remuneration:
Kwame Nkrumah Circle-Accra (Head Office) How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected]
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
17 May, 2019