Jonhord is seeking an individual to manage all aspects of our online presence including the day-to-day responsibilities of its online marketplace Jsobs. This is a full-time position and will be located at our office in Darkuman, Accra. Job Summary
• The successful candidate must be comfortable and experienced with technology including operating a computer, smartphone, and a basic camera.
• Basic graphic design skills are necessary as well. More importantly, the successful candidate must also be comfortable in using digital marketing tools to daily boost website traffic and generate sales.
• Experience with WooCommerce platform is a plus but will be taught. Duties Include
• Manage everything that goes on at the website. This includes the posting of products, ensuring that all links are working, updating users and inventory database and monitoring and responding to chat messages.
• To ensure the smooth running of the website by responding to emails, answering phone calls or WhatsApp messages within 24 hours.
• Provide exception customer service: to resolve customer issues and assisting customers to place orders online or over the phone.
• Develop strategies to attract new customers, vendors, boost website traffic through digital marketing channels such as social media and search engine optimization (SEO).
• Stay in touch with vendors and suppliers in order to negotiate competitive prices and replenish inventory quickly.
• Develop strategies to generate revenue such as discounts and promotions.
• Managing social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Process daily orders and responsible for the sales and profits of the website.
• Utilize WooCommerce to coordinate delivery of purchased products including packaging, labelling, and arranging pickups with the delivery company.
• Manage store revenue, including cash handling and execute and monitor loss prevention.
• Manage all store operation issues, including store housekeeping, store administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes etc.
• Ensure that website terms, policies and FAQs are up to date.
• Create and/or distribute announcements and promotional emails to customers and vendors.
• Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to staff
• Hire, train and oversee new staff.
• Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
• Use data analytics to prepare detailed report buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Undertake administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Other duties as may arise from time to time Qualification Required & Experience Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
• Strong computer and SEO skills
• Must be hard working with a high degree of integrity.
• Proven successful experience in optimizing sales and revenue.
• Strong Organizational Skill
• Customer management skills: should be available to provide customer service and vendor support, especially during store hours. Salary
– Negotiable (Will largely depend on how much revenue you can generate through the digital platforms) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
05 August, 2020