• Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
• Managing and updating company databases.
• Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
• Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
• Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
• Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
• Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
• Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
• Performing other duties as assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Administration Requirements:
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please forward CV and Application to: [email protected] Closing Date:
23 December, 2019