• Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
• Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, answering phones, scheduling meetings, etc.
• Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.
• Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.
• Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.
• Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
• Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
• Managing budgets and preparing financial reports for senior management.
• Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training, and employee engagement activities.
• Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or HND
• Experience in office management or an administrative role.
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
08 October, 2020