• He plans and coordinates the daily activities of operational drivers, responsible for proper records keeping of vehicle movements, plans and direct fueling and scheduling of minor repairs on company’s vehicles.
• Maintaining an overall understanding of logistics capability available in the mission
• Planning, coordination and direct supervision (if required) of the logistics projects
• Maintaining close liaison with relevant Section Chiefs in regard to these projects;
• Planning and reviewing logistics plans,
• Monitoring of vehicles’ movements
• Oversees Purchasing of supplies & materials for Service Department.
• Coordinates a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork on all vehicles.
• Enforces and monitors guidelines for working with drivers to ensure optimal delivery of services.
• Establishes individual cars and parts inventory levels and balances them for maximum turnover. Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate must have a first degree/HND preferably in engineering with at least second class lower.
• He must have completed the national youth service corps.
• He must have excellent computer skills (Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint).
• He must have at least one year experience in similar roles.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
• Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. How To Apply For The Job
Send CV to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
16 December, 2012