A reputable state-owned enterprise is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment to fill the position of:- Operations Manager
• To provide overall co-ordination and supervision of technical activities relating to the planning and execution of building and infrastructural projects.
• Plans, organises and co-ordinates the development and periodic review of policies and procedures to govern civil engineering, quantity surveying, architectural, planning and geodetic engineering practice and activities in the company
• Advises on matters relating to civil engineering, quantity surveying, physical planning and land surveying
• Co-ordinates the preparation and preliminary planning and feasibility reports on housing and infrastructural projects
• Co-ordinates the preparation and cost estimates of housing and infrastructural projects
• Institutes measures for the effective implementation and supervision of activities of sub-contractors engaged in constructional works
• Plans and co-ordinates the effective implementation and management of projects on housing development and infrastructural services
• Advises management on the selection and monitoring of activities of consultants and contractors contracted on technical, infrastructural and housing projects.
• Initiates action for the development of infrastructural facilities on building projects
• Submits monthly and quarterly comprehensive reports on technical activities to the Managing Director.
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned for time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A postgraduate degree in Building Technology, Architecture, Planning, Engineering (Civil/Structural or Geodetic)
• Membership or relevant professional body and a minimum of 15 years post qualification experience
• Strong background in Project Planning and Management
• Knowledge of urban planning and housing industry in Ghana
• Basic knowledge of financial aspects of housing and estate development
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should send their cover letters and CVs to:-
The Head of Administration
30 October, 2015