Our client, a reputable company in the fisheries sector located at Tema has vacancy for the following position: OPERATIONS MANAGER Key responsibilities:
• To develop the market for the company’s products and services and to establish business relationship with clients.
• Conduct market surveys and analysis to make the company’s products and services more competitive in the market.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
• Report on the company’s operations.
• Develop and implement promotional strategies for the company’s products and services.
• To create an interface between management and stakeholders.
• To undertake any other ventures referred by managing director and management.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence. Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree or a professional qualification in marketing, engineering & marketing, operations management or a related field. A Post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of five (5) years post-graduate experience. An experience in the fisheries sector and multicultural environment will also be an added advantage
• Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives and a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• A proven ability to oversee all operations, marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• Budget development and oversight experience Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Please send your application letter and CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
11 January, 2016
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.