• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting,Marketing, Operations Management, or similar relevant field.
• Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid understanding of financial management.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
30 July, 2019