A global retail brand that manufactures and retails household products, health and beauty products, sports, and travel accessories with operations in over 80 countries across Europe, Asia and Africa is opening a branch in Ghana.
The Global Brand which is excited about joining Ghana's retail market is seeking to recruit young and ambitious talents to fill the following position: Operations Manager
The Operations Manager shall have oversight responsibility for the general operations of all shops. He/She shall also be responsible for increasing sales and improving quality customer service and efficiency as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• In charge of all aspects of shop operations including customer service, shop management, third party supplier relationships, and shop budget.
• Oversee construction and maintenance of all shops.
• Develop operational systems determine product handling and storage requirements; implement processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, and inventory management..
• Develop and review strategies that increase sales and revenue.
• Maintain the stability and reputation of the shop by corn plying with legal requirements.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures are in compliant with legal regulations.
• Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout as well as of changes
• Ensure consistent product and purchasing guidelines for the organization.
• Perform any other related duty that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognised institution.
• Must possess Technical Expertise in retail store financials.
• In-depth knowledge of general finance and budgeting.
• Demonstrated ability to increase and sustain sales growth and profitability.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should send their application letters and resumes to:
and indicate the preferred as the subject of the mail.
20 July, 2019
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.