The Ahafo Community Bank Ltd is seeking a suitably qualified person for appointment to the following position as Operations Manager.
Effective supervision and coordination of all operations of the bank, including the passing of all entries and the maintenance of all necessary books of accounts
• Preparation and submission of BOG prudential returns
• Preparation of inter-bank and inter-agency reconciliation statements
• Assist in the preparation and review of budgets, budgetary control reports end corporation plan.
• Maintenance of all registers (e.g. asset, investment and other subsidiary registers) of the bank
• Any other duties that the Board or the General Manager may assign from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor degree in Banking and finance/Accounting or any other related course, and or equivalent professional qualification e.g. C.A, ACCA, ACIB
• Minimum of 15 years of proven banking experience of which part should have been at a supervisory level.
• Must be a team player and be prepared to work under pressure and with very little or no supervision
• Must be computer literate Knowledge in T24 software shall be an added advantage
• Must be conversant with Bank of Ghana prudential requirements
• Must have knowledge in head office and branch banking
• Must not be more than 40 years
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must possess leadership qualities
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified person should submit his/ her application with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates to:
The General Manager
P O Box 33
Or email to:
15 February, 2020