A Not for Profit organisation is looking to hire an Operations Manager to join our team. ROLE SUMMARY
• You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of the organisation including the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop operational management systems, processes and best practices.
• Coordinate, monitor and control the organizations processes and procedures.
• Formulate strategy for organizational growth and improve performances of staff.
• Schedule program work, oversee daily operations, coordinate the activities of the program and set priorities for managing the program.
• Manage fundraising efforts of the organisation.
• Monitor and approve program / organisation expenditures.
• Handles organisation budget, determine and implement policies and procedures, managing program-related internal and external communications and organize and maintain the program agenda.
• Work closely with the team to proactively ensure a deep understanding of all the organization’s strategy, processes, and goals.
• Create systems for regular assessment of the team to ensure the set targets are on track.
• Monitor team quality, accuracy, and efficiency through coaching and mentoring to ensure adherence to internal processes.
• Ensure all projects and transactions are completed on time and within budgetary constraints.
• Proactively and reactively resolve any issues that arise with the transactions. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Experience in NGO will be an added advantage
• Good understanding of statistics
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to negotiate, influence and motivate
• 2 years minimum experience in a similar position Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send ONLY cv to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 December, 2020