A reputable Agricultural Buying Company is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager Job Description: The role is to assist the company to coordinate and manage all managerial, financial and operational activities, which include but not limited to the following:
• Planning and organising all infrastructure and logistics needed for field operation.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets on purchasing, evacuations and various costs.
• Responsible for identifying, procuring and delivering commodities that meet the organization’s requirements to achieve its goals.
• Evacuation of quality stocks to designated warehouses, ensuring balance between quality and cost.
• Have the ability to reduce costs, improve outcomes and identify strategic partnerships that will help in achieving organizational goal.
• Ensure system implementation, Including documentation, reports and risk management. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 1st degree with 6 years or more experience in field work.
• Second degree will be an advantage.
• Have sufficient knowledge in the agribusiness industry and their related regulatory framework
• Possess high degree of professional integrity, confidentiality, professional due care and independence
• Possess strong report writing skills
• High proficiency in the use of the Microsoft office package
• Strong organizational and research skills with a thorough understanding of accounting principles
• Superior analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to travel regularly to upcountry locations. Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may send CVs and Cover Letters via: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 September, 2021