A production house,with distinct expertise in the delivery of Sound, Audio and Video Services located at Asylum Down in Accra is looking for an Operations Manager.
• The Operations Manager is responsible for leading all operational activities of the Company which include Events- initiated by client and/or initiated by Company, Commercials, Recordings both Video and Audio and TV/Radio Productions.
• Working closely with the Managing Director, the OM will also have the day-to-day oversight responsibility of the operational systems, to support smooth implementation of the Company’s operational Strategies including quality assurance.
• The OM position will also research and come out with strategies to ensure that all activities afore mentioned bring revenue to ensure sustainability.
• The OM will be responsible for effectively supporting the Technical staff members through Event planning and coordination, accurate record keeping, general administration, and Studio scheduling duties.
• The OM position requires a high level of integrity and professionalism, clear communication skills, close attention to detail, a highly organized, efficient and productive work style, including being proactive and very comfortable working in a multi-task environment with critical hard deadlines.
• Ensure proper planning, designing and coordinating Events
• Prepare revenue targets in collaboration with the Managing Director and technicians and work assiduously towards achieving them.
• Regularly report to the MD through HR revenue target progress and recommend strategies to achieve them.
• Develop and implement a strategic approach for creative programmes with clearly-stated objectives, audiences, communication channels, and expected outputs.
• Lead the development, planning and implementation of creative ideas to “package” products to each specific audience.
• Prepare and maintain operational files which include individual and corporate clients contracts and other relevant details
• Assist the Marketing Manager in developing marketing strategies in actively seeking new businesses and sponsorship for Events
• Act as liaison between staff and clients including preparing all correspondence and attending meeting to ensure proper execution of Events
• Coordinate and supervise Events Team to ensure customer satisfaction of all Events
• Work in close collaboration with the Managing Director/HR in the designing and implementation of Training Workshop modules.
• Work in close collaboration with the Managing Director in identifying or coming out interesting TV/Radio production and plan its execution
• Review and edit productions before sending to clients to ensure high standard in production at all times.
• Work in close collaboration with the Managing Director to design and implement Production systems to ensure efficient production at all times
• Supervise Operations (Events, Commercials, Recording, Duplications and TV/Radio Productions) Team members to ensure complete adherence to production and quality assurance codes
• Develop the scope of works of talents (eg. Voice over Artist, musicians, outsourced technicians etc) and assume technical oversight responsibility and supervision to ensure quality service delivery.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's or Advance degree and related experience
• At least 3 years professional work experience in Production or Media
• At least 2-3 years experience in driving
Key Skills and Competencies
• High level of professionalism, which includes discretion and commitment to preserve confidentiality of sensitive information
• Must have strong analytical, organization and project management skills, while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing business objectives and goals.
• Superior customer Service and must be positive, courteous and professional in all business dealings.
• Pays close attention to details; careful and thorough in all work;
• Ensure proper logistics planning for All Events from recruitment stage to delivery including post-delivery.
• Proactive and creative in seeking to quickly improve systems or resolve problems that arise
• Excellent team player, with good interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with a highly approachable interpersonal style
• Self-motivated and able to independently with excellent time management skills
• Possess an aptitude to understand, learn and be able to communicate with others at varying levels of the organization.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send cv to:
02 June, 2022