Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven, for appointment in the leading security company in Ghana as follows: Operations Manager (2) Job Location:
Accra (1) & Kumasi (1) Job Summary Supervision:
• Direct, promote and coordinate the operations of the Manned Guard department in ways that optimize the company’s market share and savings, improve the company’s efficiency whilst guaranteeing employee retention.
• Ensure all Security Officers assigned to the various posts report to work and perform duties assigned to them, in a manner that meets the security requirement of the client;
Hold regular meetings to communicate and re-echo corporate goals and results to all manned guard personnel.
• Enhance safety of clients and visitors, design emergency response procedures
• Public Relations:
Build positive corporate image and maintain excellent relationship with all clients, Manage the security guards and ensure efficient utilization of security personnel.
Promote delivery of outstanding customer service by ensuring guards provide service necessary to meet clients’ security requirements needs.
Submit detailed monthly situational report on all issues to CEO/COO. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited University
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Security industry
• Ex-Military Service experience is an advantage
• Strong Management and Leadership skills;
• Computer Literate Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 May, 2022