Gbi Rural Bank Limited
Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Operations Manager At Gbi Rural Bank Limited (Hohoe, Volta Region)
The above rural bank is currently going through a complete overhaul and resuscitation. The bank therefore is seeking to employ highly motivated, dynamic honest and experienced individuals to form its management team to turnaround operations within the shortest possible time.:- Operations Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• He is the person around whom the efficiency of routine operations of the bank revolves.
• To supervise the operation team of the various agencies and departments.
• Ensure that routine reports and returns are accurately prepared and on time for the General Manager, the Board, the Bank of Ghana and the Apex Bank.
• Regular review of the banks liquidity position in relation to surplus funds and make appropriate recommendations to the General Manager and the Board.
• Conduct staff appraisals for all the staff below the Accountant Grade.
• Act as the General Manager in his absence.
• Ensuring that targets set in operation are achieved.
• Any other jobs as may be assigned by the General Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in Marketing, Management and Social Sciences.
• Six (6) years experience in banking preferably rural banking
• Should have served as an Accountant of a brand and/or an Agency head.
• Ability to interpret. explain and effectively market all products and services of the bank.
• Coordinate all 'susu' mobilization activities.
• Enhance the image of the bank through the
• continuous delivery of efficient and effective customer service.
• Protection of the banks assets especially machines/vehicles.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send a current resume, copies of relevant certificates and cover letter to:
P. O. Box HH389,
Closing Date: 17 December, 2015