A newly established Micro-finance company requires a results oriented person as Operations Officer.
• Responsible for all back office entries into the software
• Ensuring that all customer documents are filed appropriately
• Responsible for the preparation of BOG Prudential Reports and GAMC reports
• Maintain and reconciles the General Ledger and Bank Accounts very month
• Responsible for the preparation of Monthly Operational Reports
• Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/University degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field. Minimum of 2 years in Micro-finance Operations in Ghana
• Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the Micro-finance sector
• Ability to evaluate complex statistical financial information
• Report writing skills
How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and application by email to:-
30 October, 2015