• Responsible for safely operating assigned equipment.
• Must inspect assigned equipment prior to operation on a daily basis and submit Daily Equipment Checklist to Foreman.
• Must immediately notify Foreman of equipment issues that affect life safety and equipment performance.
Workers should be able to:
• Know the operational limits and specifications of equipment to which they are assigned.
• Follow proper rigging standards.
• Practice good safety habits and housekeeping.
• Work in dusty or dirty surroundings.
• Follow instructions and meet set standards.
• Judge distances and slopes accurately.
• Make decisions based on verifiable standards.
• Ensure quick connect attachments are connected properly.
Physically, workers must be able to:
• Stoop, bend, and crouch.
• Access and exit machines comfortably.
• Use hands, arms, and legs fully.
• See well (naturally or with corrective lenses).
• Lift up to 50 pounds, with frequent lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Qualification Required & Experience
• High school graduate
• Apprenticeship program may be required.
• At least two (2) years in similar experience.
Kissi, Central Region
How To Apply For The Job
Send Application and CV to:-
23 November, 2015