Role and Responsibilities:
• Work in a production support environment to handle Oracle AlA middleware application related issues
• Adhere to SLA as set by the customer in terms of response/ resolution time
• The candidate will provide user support and respond to customers queries
• Performs root cause analysis for frequently occurring business challenges and develop strategy to resolve them.
• Raises support documents/tickets with Oracle support system and follow up for solution
• Responsible for configuring modules in AlA including Integration as per the technical design/specifications
• Good understanding of BPEL and ESB
• Responsible for the installing, configuring and tuning Oracle AlA application
• Should be able to resolve production core dump issues Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer Science, Telecom Engineering, or related technical field from a recognize university. Masters in MIS will be added advantage
• Must be having at least 4-6 years of experience in AlA 11.x with 2 years in communication PIP's
• Should have the knowledge of the basic Linux commands, Scripting. PI-Sql procedures
• Working knowledge of web services and XML technologies (WSDL. SOAP. XML, XSD. XSLT).
• Should have knowledge of AlA 11.3 Installation.
• Should have the knowledge of the AlA Foundation Pack(About Artifacts, Error Handling) and Communications PIPS(02B.02C.AABC).
• Good understanding of AlA 11g regular maintenance activities including. Weblogic Administration, SOA 11g administration, system monitoring, package deployment and purging.
• Should Have the Knowledge of Oracle SOA-Suite Architecture and different Components (BPEL MDS. WSDL, MEDIATOR, WSM)
• Should have knowledge of Back-End of SOA Suite and AlA DB(AII the Schemas and important tables,
• Should have knowledge of Purging,deployment and of undeployment of a release
• Should have knowledge of Reporting and resolving errors in the Orders failed.
• Should have experience in integrating Telecom Applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware like Siebel CRM. OBRM OSM. ASAP.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution
• Demonstrate a significant level of experience in overcoming and managing difficult and challenging situation
• Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts & SOL queries
• Must! have good analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Must be willing,to work as a team
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Good customer service skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to apply the corporate core values to meet customer expectations and satisfaction
• Well developed observational skills and attention to details
• Ability to arrange personal and team work routines and practices to make optimum use of time and resources
• Ensure best application of allocated and available resources
• Demonstrate a significant level of experience in overcoming and managing difficult and challenging situation. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications must be sent via email:- [email protected] Applicants should specify in the subject of the mail, the position they are applying for. Each position is fixed term contract for a period not less than 1 year or more with the possibility of a renewal based on performance. Closing Date:
07 August, 2015