Role and Responsibilities:
• Work in a production support environment to handle BRM application related issues
• Adhere to SLAas set by the customer in terms of response/resolution time
• The candidate will provide user support and respond to customers' queries
• Performs root cause analysis for frequently occurring business challenges and develop strategy to resolve them.
• Raises support documents/tickets with Oracle support system and follow up for solution
• Responsible for configuring modules of OBRM including integrations as per the technical design/specifications
• Responsible for handling AR and Gl related Financial/Business driven changes and development.
• Responsible for creating products. discounts based on business needs
• Responsible for the installing, configuring and tuning Oracle BRM application
• Should be able to resolve production core dump issues
• Resolve Billing and Invoicing issues.
• Should have experience in integrating BRM with Oracle AIA/JCA Adaptor
• Good experience in BRM discounting and real time pipeline
• Responsible for bill runs and invoice generation till it gets completed Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 4-7 years of experience in the implementatiOoicustomization of large scale BRM applications
• Good understanding of Telecom BSS Billing with hands-on experience on OBRM 7.5
• Experience of working on Pipeline Batch rating and Elastic charging engine, Order Flow. Pricing setup. Billing & invoicing. Payments &Adjustments, Billing time Discounts. Dunning ,GL and Third-Party Integrations.
• Candidate Should have sound knowledge of ProducVDiscount Configuration and good knowledge of opcode customization.
• Understanding of Intelligent network (IN) concepts, GSM Call flows (Voice & Data) and Diameter Protocol.
• Candidate should have experience on configuring M14 Roaming pricings for Interconnect and Roaming Operators
• Demonstrate a significant level of experience in overcoming and managing difficult and challenging situation.
• Good knowledge of RDMS concepts, Java and Sal queries
• Must have good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Must be willing to work as a team
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Good customer service skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to apply the corporate core values to meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
• Ability to provide leadership, sound judgment and supervision
• Well developed observational skills and attention to details
• Ability to arrange personal and team work routines and practices to make optimum use of time and resources
• Ensure best application of allocated and available resources
• Demonstrate a significant level of experience in overcoming and managing difficult and challenging situation. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications must be sent via email:- yanyush[email protected] Applicants should specify in the subject of the mail, the position they are applying for. Each position is fixed term contract for a period not less than 1 year or more with the possibility of a renewal based on performance. Closing Date:
07 August, 2015