Role and Responsibilities:
• Work in a production support environment to handle Oracle Web Center application related issues
• Adhere to SLA as set by the customer in terms of response/resolution time
• Install, configure, and implement Oracle WebCenter Imaging functionality. Responsible for leading and managing
• Oracle WebCenter Imaging application development and support projects.
• The candidate will provide user support and respond to customers' queries
• Performs root cause analysis for frequently occurring business challenges and develop strategy to resolve them.
• Raises support documents/tickets with Oracle support system and follow up for solution
• Coordinates with Oracle support DBA, Technical! Techno-functional teams to implement bug fixes and to deploy the same in production
• Provides technical training to existing and new users on new functionalities
• Advises management on roadmap for Application enhancements, identification, implementation of new modules
and advanced functionalities as required.
• Recommends to management; a strategy for Application and database upgrade, and implementation as required.
• Prepares status report/s to management as directed.
• Analyze user needs and provide technical support; work with teams, management and operations with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer Science, Telecom Engineering, or related technical field from a recognized university.
• 3+ years of overall web-based development experience
• 2+ Years of Oracle Web Center experience
• 2 years of experience working on portal development, content management and implementations
• 2 years of experience in OracleADF/Java
• Install, configure and support Oracle WebCenter software
• Participates in integration, system, unit, and user acceptance testing.
• Web Center Sites Application Management
• Provide support to users and handle production issues as needed.
• Provide upward, downward. and lateral communication and coordination that sufficiently addresses expectations and project status
• Handle miscellaneous requests for data and ad hoc reports
• Manage web server environments.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Good customer service skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrate a significant level of experience in overcoming and managing difficult and challenging situation. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications must be sent via email:- [email protected] Applicants should specify in the subject of the mail, the position they are applying for. Each position is fixed term contract for a period not less than 1 year or more with the possibility of a renewal based on performance. Closing Date:
07 August, 2015