A highly reputable firm requires the services of a Payroll Manager to take the responsibility of Planning, Coordinating and processing the payroll as well managing employees of the organization Key Responsibilities
• Collaborate with HR to maintain policies as necessary.
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers.
• Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
• Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
• Payroll processing
• Understanding of Statutory deductions and tax law and very good with Microsoft excel. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Masters in Business Administration, Procurement or Human Resource
• 5 years of experience in similar role. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
27 May, 2022