Job Vacancy For Performance Specialist
• The successful candidate will join as a Specialist for Performance management in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the Network Performance manager and will support the transformation of enhanced network performance management within technology and drive value centric organization. Also develop and publish performance indicator with relevant business recommendations. Furthermore, enforce related SLAs as well as provide network assurance with technology drive for improvement.
• Supports Customer Centric Organization
• Supports the transformation of Technology towards zero down time through proactive fault detection.
• Process documentation of Best Practices related to Customer Complaint Handling.
Performance Indicators & Measurements
• Verify and publish performance Indicators with relevant Business recommendations
• Develop and Implement E2E performance Measurements
• Develop relevant Network Dashboards by coordinating with DWH, BI teams and other BU
• Supervision of perception measurements, track periodic Customer Surveys and QoE/QoS translation into Technology
• Own Network Performance Management Tools
Assurance of acceptable Network Experience
• Provide Network visibility across all Touchpoints (Voice/Data/B2B)
• Track all RCAs related to Network issues and provide recommendations to ensure continuous network improvement
• Enforce SLAs related to network issues & Resolution
• Preparing Management Information & Reports both regular and ad hoc
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Network performance indicators.
• Network Perception Indicators.
• Managed Services SLAs Management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Telecommunication Engineering or in Computer Science
• 3+ years’ experience in Telecommunications networks
• Experience in Business Processes for Telcos (eTOM Model preferably)
• Management or Project Management Degree is an added advantage
• Developed communication and negotiation skills
• Set and manage priorities
• Ability to achieve results through others
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Successfully presents technical information.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to senior management ? Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technological advances
• Exceptional service and results orientation
• Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 22 March, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.