Data Link Institute is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant (Preferably a Male).
• Liaise with students, staff, parents and the community regarding appropriate issues and resolutions in a calm, professional, efficient manner
• Facilitate and provide quality and efficient communication, written and verbal, between the Executive members, Leadership, staff and members of the School community, actively promoting the Institute’s mission, values and goals
• Build and sustain positive relationships with staff, parents, students and other members of the Academic community
• Organise and co-ordinate meetings and appointments and maintain your superior’s diary, including making travel arrangements as required
• Provide effective and efficient administrative and organisation support to the Deputy Principal
• Word processing, letter writing, editing and proofing documents in line with the School’s standards and style guides
• Develop and maintain efficient document and file management systems – hard copy and electronic
• Create appropriate verbal and written responses to issues and communicate to the School community as directed by your line manager
• Research and/or gather relevant data on specific directed topics to enable your line manager to respond to issues
• Compile and collate relevant documentation as required
• Assist with research, prepare documents and draft correspondence as directed
• Attend to daily correspondence, prioritising for your line manager
• Ensure all policies and procedures are accurately maintained
• Assist in the preparation of school related documents including, but not limited to, the Record Book and Annual Calendar
• Provide administrative support to other Executive members as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a Master’s degree in Business Administration with strong written and oral communication, time management, critical thinking, decision making and have office skills.
• Should be people-oriented, have proficiency with database, spreadsheet and word processing software, knowledge of scanners, copiers and phone systems.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should kindly forward CVs to:
31 January, 2019