A major player in the Oil and Gas business is seeking to recruit a talented, enthusiastic, commercially-oriented and driven professionals as Personal Assistant To The CEO
• Based in Accra and providing executive level support to the CEO
• Co-ordinate activities in the CEOs office
• Manage the CEOs calendar by streamlining it with his plans
• Follow up on matters arising out of Team Meetings
• Liaise and thoroughly follow up on agreed action plans
• Organise programmes for visitors during their stay in Ghana
• Ensure general office tidiness and up to date filling system
• Maintain general confidential and policy files and documents
• Process incoming and outgoing communication from the CEO
• Receive visitors, place and screen telephone calls for CEO
• Maintain record of all visitors from the company’s network
• Support the management and organization of the CEOs events
• Assist in the collation of relevant data and reports from the business units for the CEO’s review within advised deadlines.
• Arrange for reimbursement of all business expenses of the CEO
• Handle sensitive and confidential information
• Support the CEO with regular and ad-hoc report preparation
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned by the CEO
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
• 8+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a high level executive
• Strong project management skills
• At least a Bachelors Degree in related field
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent computer and administrative skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitably qualified persons are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and cover letters to:
15 December, 2019