• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
• Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel
• reading, monitoring and responding to the manager's email
• answering calls and liaising with clients competently
• preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager's behalf
• delegating work in the manager's absence
• diary management
• planning and organising meetings,
• organising complex travel,
• taking action points and writing minutes,
• preparing papers for meetings,
• taking dictation,
• planning and organizing events,
• improving office systems
• conducting research,
• preparing presentations,
• managing and reviewing filing and office systems, Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or diploma
• Proven experience working as a personal assistant required
• Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service and social skills
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion
• Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results Location:
Accra Central How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail Closing Date:
04 September, 2020