Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
• Organising the manager’s personal commitments Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to interact with high profile clients and executives
• 3 years professional experience Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail Closing Date:
05 December, 2020