• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
• organising events and conferences.
• Leading, monitoring and responding to the manager's email,
• answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
• preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager's behalf,
• delegating work in the manager's absence,
• diary management
• planning and organising meetings,
• organising complex travel,
• taking action points and writing minutes,
• preparing papers for meetings,
• taking dictation,
• planning and organising events,
• improving office systems
• conducting research Qualification Required & Experience
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
• Tact and diplomacy.
• Communication skills. Location:
Achimota, Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
27 November, 2021