A reputable non-bank financial institution is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person for the position of Personal Assistant to manage the Executive Department of the company.
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
• Provides executive, administrative and organisational support to the Executives by effectively managing schedules and performing a variety of confidential, administrative, secretarial, analytical and research duties.
• The Personal Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Executive
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the Executive in the timely management of both written and verbal communications, including composing, editing and distribution.
• Assist in the management and organisation of the Executive’s calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings, engagements and daily activities, including notification of prospective attendees, post meeting correspondence and meeting minutes.
• Follow up on assignments and enquiries and provide status reports as appropriate.
• Prepare draft reports and other documents as required.
• Create and maintain a system for organising and storing both electronic and hard-copy information and records.
• Receive and screen telephone calls
• Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
• Conduct internet and other research as required. 9. Provide support to Board Secretariat.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive.
Qualification Required & Experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Management Studies or its equivalent.
• A professional qualification in Secretarial Duties or its equivalent.
• Proficiency in French language would be an added advantage
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification work experience with at least three (3) years in providing support to senior and/or executive level management.
• Highly proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
• Excellent knowledge in office administration.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to exercise professionalism in all spheres of the role.
• Highly effective organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to use initiative and work independently
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion in preparing and handling information of confidential and/or sensitive nature.
• Ability to efficiently respond in a calm and effective manner to a variety of demands.
• Ability to multitask
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should please send their application letters and CVs to:
19 May, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.