• Provide secretarial and administrative duties to the CFO and the Finance & Services Division. Job Role
• Organize and maintain record of correspondence, documents, materials, and records; sets up files as per established methods; records or logs incoming and outgoing information.
• Respond to requests for administrative support and assistance to the office of the Executive applying the relevant judgment.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
• Undertake ad-hoc project related duties for Executive’s office
• Maintain Executive’s schedule/calendar as instructed and facilitate the scheduling of appointments.
• Makes arrangement for meetings by coordinating logistics; notify attendees or participants of time and place.
• Track IOU and Petty cash issued on a monthly basis.
• Support with the execution of Finance & Services projects. Context :
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
• Group best practices & standards alignment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Supply market demographics Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A First Degree in a related field. Experience
• 3 years relevant experience as a PA to an employee in a senior management role. Knowledge:
• Customer orientation
• Excellent typing skills and computer literate
• Good communication skills – both verbal and written
• Good reporting and Business writing skills
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Skills in the operation of a variety of office machines Skills/Physical Competencies:
• Good communication (Verbal & Written) skills
• Good telephone manners Behavioural qualities:
• High level of integrity and confidentiality
• Very enthusiastic
• Ability to manage workload
• Punctual and dependable
• Teamwork & cooperation
• Customer focus
• Taking the Initiative Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 September, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.