Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Personal Assistant To CEO SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• dynamic, suitably qualified, experienced, customer-orientated personal assistant who is prepared to undertake all duties and activities that ensure the smooth, efficient running of the CEO suite. These include setting up of schedules and meetings, minute taking and co-ordination and management of diaries, monitoring of calls and visitors, word processing and spread sheets, doctor liaison with new specialists, complaint handling, all communication etc., functions – co-ordination and facilitation of management functions. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Setting up of schedules and meetings, minute taking and communication, management of diaries, monitoring of calls and visitors.
• Doctor liaison, new specialists, complaint handling, all communication etc.
• Functions – co-ordination and facilitation of management functions including catering, décor, guest lists etc.
• Assist with all activities as and when instructed by the CEO thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the hospital.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• At least 2 years as a personal assistant to management (in a hospital environment would be an advantage)
• Excellent computer and word processing skills,
• Assertive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self- motivated and able to work under pressure
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021