Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Pharmacy Manager SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• We are looking for an exceptional Pharmacy Manager who excels in management, leadership, procurement skills and the ability to motivate staff.
• You will be required to provide a professional pharmacy service to the hospital, its patients, doctors and the public, managing the department and meeting agreed KPI’s.
• The position entails a strong customer focus and a desire to deliver the highest standards of care. Experience of managing hospital pharmacies is essential. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Clinical Pharmacy (Input in hospital infection control programmes, professional services, develop formularies, quality control, in service training on new drugs)
• Inventory Management (Procurement, internal supply chain and stock management
• Financial Management (Price files, accurate billing, Evaluate KPI performance)
• Statutory (Pharmacy Council adherence)
• Staff Management (Staffing requirements, Productivity, Recruitment and Evaluation)
• Functional Management (Departmental, Service Providers, Patients)
• Organisational Development (Policies and Procedures, Performance appraisals)
• Continuous quality improvement (Develop programmes to ensure continuous quality improvement)
• Labour relations (Ensuring compliance with Labour Acts)
• Corporate Governance. Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Degree B.Pharm/B.Sc, Pharm and current Allied Health Professionals Council registration.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Manager of a private hospital is required.
• Proficiency and experience in managing Hospital Dispensaries and retail pharmacies.
• Proficiency ins provider and patient relationship management.
• Strong and persuasive negotiating skills.
• Understanding of legislative requirements pertaining to Pharmacies.
• Computer proficiency Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021