At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Pharmacy Services Associate for QualityRx. This role entails the day-to-day management of the QRx Pharmacies. Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for ensuring that the pharmacies are following the guidelines in the Franchise Manual.
• Provide weekly business updates and performance of assigned Pharmacies.
• Undertake monthly business review meetings with Partners on business performance and institute performance improvement strategies where necessary.
• Maintain and manage inventory, ordering new supplies when necessary, keeping inventory areas organized, follow up on orders placed with SCM, fulfillment, and delivery.
• Coordinate with the Mutti team and provide support in the deployment of health screenings, Community Health, Telemedicine consultation, and all other Patient-related programs that offer value to the Mutti ecosystem.
• Support the day-to-day seamless operations at QualityRx facilities and ensure that the pharmacy owners receive the right support.
• Work with Billing Team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
• Tracking of outliers from facility’s order request to inform formulary additions
• Tracking of revenue (weekly and monthly) and cash deposits
• Monitor quantities ordered and match it with pharmacy consumption to inform demand forecast, supply.
• Monitor the output of training by the CS team and retraining when necessary
• Liaising with tech/product to provide support on the use of BLOOM and Ordering app.
• Update facility on changes in operations – e.g. price changes, the addition of new drugs, billing cycles, etc.
• Coordinate with SCM to manage expiries and their withdrawals. Admin
This position reports to Country Lead - QualityRx Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
• A licensed Pharmacist
• 2+ years of professional experience Experience
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
• A strong work ethic and proactive “can do” attitude which requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
• Strong project management background
• Spotless business and personal background
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Experience working in a multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage
• A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiative Salary:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
30 November, 2021