Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Pharmacy Stock Assistants (THEATRE, RENAL, CATH LAB) SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified and experienced person to work as part of the team ensuring accurate processing and control of surgical products between departments and pharmacy, in accordance with policies and procedures as determined by management and audit requirements. The stock controller will report to the senior pharmacist. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Daily counting, issuing and reconciliation of stock
• Stock replenishment, ensuring orders are placed timeously. Checking of orders.
• Ensure used stock is accurately recorded for billing purposes Assist with billing as required.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Previous experience in a private hospital would be an advantage
• Knowledge on ethical, patent and surgical products would be an advantage
• Computer literate, accurate attention to detail
• Good organisational and administration skills
• Customer-orientated with a strong sense of service, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Participative and able to work as part of a team
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021