Corruption Watch is building a team in the following units of the organization and require candidates who are courageous, enthusiastic and have the passion to work eagerly to eliminate corruption from Ghanaian society. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic, committed and dedicated people to work in the following areas within the organization: Political Corruption Competencies and Values for all applicants
• Passion to fight corruption
• Uphold the values of integrity, accountability and social justice
• Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of Corruption Watch
• Treats all people fairly without favoritism Summary of functions for categories
• Conduct research and studies on political corruption at both local and national level.
• Encourage transparency and accountability at the political sector
• Advocate on corrupt issues relating to public sector budget, parliament and local government.
• Conduct research and studies on public service delivery in state institutions.
• Encourage people’s participation in management of public services, public funds and monitoring the quality of public service
• Advocate on corrupt issues emanating from public service delivery and fund management.
• Corruption Trend Analysis Qualification Required & Experience
• BA or Master’s degree in law, public policy, political science, social sciences or other relevant fields.
• Very good knowledge on anti-corruption, rule of law and governance issues at local and national level.
• Relevant experience in research and quantitative data analysis using any data analysis software
• Experience/knowledge in data collection using various innovative methods such as citizens report cards etc.
• Experience/knowledge in conducting monitoring and evaluation.
• Knowledge on logistics and procurement practices and in the public sector will be advantageous but not a requirement Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates who are interested and can work for this mission should please send your application letters and CVs to: [email protected]
indicating any of the areas you are interested to work on. Closing Date:
13 January, 2016