Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Practice Manager - All OPD Facilities and Diagnostics SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• to manage all aspects of the practice involving finance, business human and general management skills. Commitment to delivering patient-centred care. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Coordinate systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the practice.
• Complaint management.
• Ensure practice policy and standards compliance.
• Ability to present the practice to external groups.
• Identify, develop and deliver initiatives.
• Ensure legal compliance for all processes and ensure the organisational requirements of the practice are fully met and comply with legislation
• Oversee the financial aspects of the practice
• Liaise with accountant, bank as appropriate or as directed by the Medical Practitioner
• Build/maintain good working relationships with other hospitals, community agencies, GP and specialist practices, pharmacists, voluntary and private organisations.
• Staff management
• Overall responsibility for recruitment and selection of staff working, including contracts of employment and job descriptions
• Be aware of current employment legislation
• To develop and maintain good employee/employer relationships Qualification Required & Experience
• Practice Management degree/diploma or equivalent
• A financial qualification would be an advantage
• Management experience in general practice or small business management experience
• Human resources knowledge or experience
• Financial management experience including understanding of spreadsheets
• Experience as a business manager, with knowledge of employment law
• Good IT knowledge and experience including Microsoft office
• Excellent team leadership and communication skills
• Commitment to deliver excellent patient-centred healthcare
• Ability to act sensitively and effectively.
• Excellent organisational and effective communication skills.
• Ability to manage change through motivation and leadership.
• Strong finance and business skills
• Ability to self-motivate, prioritise, organise and/or delegate workload. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021