Media / Journalism
Job Vacancy For PR/Communications Manager
A reputable educational institution in Accra is seeking to fill the following vacant positions at its Head Office: PR/Communications Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement short-term and long-term public relations and marketing programmes that support the organisation's objectives
• Establish a system of effective and efficient internal communications to ensure that all internal stakeholders are well informed about major approved activities.
• Produce and disseminate termly educator newsletter
• Establish feedback mechanism for improvement of parent/institution relations to improve overall communication strategy
• Prepare a set of monitoring indicators for the evaluation of specific communication activities
• Responsible for promoting good public relations and media relations through print, radio and television
• Responsible for advertising organisation's activities as well as fund-raising activities
• Responsible for the management of organisations website, ensuring its regular update as a rich source of information.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a postgraduate degree in Communication Studies
• At least three years experience in Business Administration
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Be willing to learn, proactive, result-oriented and have a flexible approach to work
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and diplomatic skills
• Experience in events Management will be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CVs to the email address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be expected to make PowerPoint presentations on their profiles as captured on CVs, and their vision for the organisation at the interview level.
Or call us:
Closing Date: 20 January, 2016