We are a prestigious and well established co-educational international day and boarding school of 260 students drawn from up to 40 nationalities. The school offers the IB Diploma and IGCSE:- Primary Class Teacher
We have small classes and well behaved students. The school is expanding. Qualification Required & Experience
• The ability to offer IB Theory of Knowledge (TOK) is welcomed.
• All teachers should be suitably qualified and experienced.
• We are also looking for individuals who will relish the opportunity and challenge of being a key player in the expansion of our school.
• Experience of living or working in Africa is desirable although not necessary.
• All positions require commitment to student life in a Boarding School and our rich enrichment activities programme.
Initial contracts are for two years renewable by mutual agreement. Terms of service include a competitive salary, up to 60% paid in Pounds or Euro, a pension contribution, free furnished accommodation, return air fares, comprehensive health insurance and re-signing bonus. Location:
Lome, Togo How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send a letter of application, CV and photo to the headteacher Mr Guy Colborne: head[email protected] Closing Date:
22 December, 2015