Springforth International School is seeking a dynamic, energetic and creative primary school teacher who can lead and teach to a multi-cultural group of children, in a Christian setting.
Main Purpose of Job:
• To deliver the English national curriculum of the class assigned & teach children on key subjects of Numeracy, Literacy (Reading, Writing), Science, Social Studies, Bible.
• Maintain a positive, loving and supportive environment in the classroom that motivates children to learn and to enjoy school.
• Impart Christian values and moral education to children and promote good behavior and discipline in the classroom.
• To impart to children an appreciation and respect for diversity in the world.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
• Produce weekly lesson plans and termly curriculum schedules.
• Identify, develop, and use educational materials and resources in creative ways that accelerate learning.
• Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and support colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
• Prepare homework for the children and mark/grade their work.
• Monitor and record children’s progress and educational attainment.
• Prepare mid-term and end of year progress reports.
• Maintain regular communication and effective partnership with parents.
• Support and contribute to the School’s extra-curricular activities and study support provision
• Work together with colleagues to achieve learning objectives of the school.
• Adhere to child protection and confidentiality policies.
• Keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Experience in teaching English National Curriculum
• At least 3 years primary school teaching experience
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education and/ or Teacher’s Certificate or Diploma
• Excellent written and spoken English language
• Strong ICT Skills
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should send a CV and covering letter to:-
12 December, 2015