The Ghana AIDS Commission has vacancy for the under listed position and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration: Principal Procurement Manager Job purpose
• To provide technical and administrative leadership for the efficient and effective performance of the procurement functions of the commission Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide inputs for the formulation of policies
• Oversee the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programmes and activities of the Unit
• Ensure the compliance with Procurement Act, manual and procedures
• Ensure the development, maintenance and update of database on Suppliers
• Ensures the preparation of the Annual Procurement Plan of the Commission.
• Ensure the submission of annual and other periodic reports on the procurement functions.
• Oversee the effective management of the procurement process
• Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the unit
• Oversee proper stores management and Assets Disposal in accordance with laid-down procedures and regulations.
• Ensure the preparation of the budget and work plan of the Unit.
• Ensure the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit
• Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management,
• Purchasing & Supply or any other related discipline, from an accredited tertiary institution
• Must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or any recognised professional procurement body
• A minimum of six (6) years post-Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable nan organisation
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the commission in colaboration with the Public Services Commission Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication. The Director-General Ghana AIDS Commission 4th Floor, Liberation Tower Adjacent Ridge Hospital
OR Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 May, 2022