The Government of Ghana, through the Ministry of Information, will commence the implementation of the Right-to-Information Act 2019 from 1st January, 2020. Consequently, we invite applications from qualified Ghanaians for the positions listed as Principal RTI Officers
Assist the Head of the RTI Division to:
• Supervise the work of RTI Officers within their cluster;
• Provide technical backstopping to RTI Officers within their cluster;
• Monitor and ensure quality assurance in service delivery;
• Produce monthly reports on assigned areas of work for the attention of the Divisional Director.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Master's degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields:
o Communications Studies,
o Information Studies and
o Public Administration.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of post-qualification, relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
• Additional degree in LLB will be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the undersigned or via email through
• Application letter stating the position applied for;
• Certified photocopies of relevant certificates of stated academic/ professional qualifications;
• Detailed curriculum vitae;
• Names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) work related/academic referees; and
• National Service certificate
Kindly note that all applicants will be required to sit and pass the on line Civil Service graduate entry examination. Details of this examination will be communicated in due course.
Ministry of Information
P.O. Box M41
13 December, 2019