Ghana Cocoa Board
Job Vacancy For Principal Staff Nurse/ Assistant Nursing Officer At Ghana Cocoa Board (DEBISO)
Job Title: Principal Staff Nurse/ Assistant Nursing Officer
Grade: Junior Officer
Responsible to: Nursing Officer
Accountable to: Deputy Manager
• To perform Nursing duties
• Give oral medication and injections on the instruction of Doctors.
• Syringe ears and wash eyes of patients
• Dress wounds of patients
• Ensure good care of patients.
• Maintain high hygienic standards.
• Performs last offices after certification for mortuary.
• Serve patients with meals.
• Assist sister-in-charge in the requisitions of ward drugs and the control of all drugs.
• Assist sister-in-charge in the maintenance of equipment
Qualification Required & Experience
• GCE '0' LeveliSSSCE Certificate plus Registered General Nurse (RGN).
• 3 years
• Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues Health and Safety
Competencies & Skills
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Time management
• Organizational skills
Personal Characteristics And Other
• Flexible attitude to work
• Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae (including photocopies of all relevant certificates) to the following address:
P. O. Box 933
Closing Date: 23 November, 2015