PRIVATE SECRETARY (ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I)
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• The successful candidate shall be a staff of the Administration and shall work under the Administrator.
• Routine office works: including handling schedules. Set appointments for meetings
• Maintaining public relations: Acts as the mouthpiece and liaison office of the council
• Promote the corporate image of the office and the profession
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess a good first degree in any reputable institution.
• High standard of general knowledge and be well-informed on current affairs
• Thorough knowledge of the functions of the College.
• Good knowledge of English – both written and spoken
• A dynamic personality and pleasing behavior
• Knowledge of office organization, procedures and rules
• Knowledge of shorthand and typing, fax and computers, e-mails and intranet as also internet
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership
• Must be a highly motivated person
• Must be a team player and have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Must be humble and very respectful
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:
with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.