Japan Motors is recruiting the Underlisted for their Vehicle Assembly Plant at Tema: Process and Maintenance Technician Reports To:
Plant Manager Job Summary
• Managing and controlling of all maintenance and safety related activities in order to ensure maximum plant Responsibilities & Duties
• Design and implement Preventive Maintenance Standards
• Ensure the Preventive Maintenance completion and quality Creation of recovery plan if completion rate is below 100%
• Ensure that the calibrations are done and the records are kept according to the standard
• Ensure 5s in the stores and that spare parts are available.
• Supervise and coordinate technicians during high-level repairs,
• Ensure that the safety inspections are done and perform incident investigation
• Report creation and presentation. (Major Break Down, daily, weekly, monthly and 6 monthly reports)
• Attend and participate in the Quick Response Quality Control meetings,
• Total Maintenance Capability audit score.
• Failure prevention and Mean Time To Repair (MITA) countermeasure implementation
• Quick Response Quality Control countermeasure implementation rate.
• Incident frequency rate
• Major Break Down report creation Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution 1-3 years workshop experience in maintenance
• Operational Health and Safety requirements in line with Safety Act provisions
• Good computer skills: including but not limited to; MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Failure analysis, root cause identification and investigation techniques
• Should have a high level of assertiveness.
• Must be a good communicator
• Must be detail conscious with logical thought processes.
• Should be able to work overtime, even when asked at short notice
• Must be able to motivate him/herself, even under stressful conditions,
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Must be able and willing to make constant improvements to, and build on existing practices,
• Applicants should have valid passports. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: [email protected]
OR Post Office Box AN 5216 Accra North Closing Date:
18 February, 2021